Sunday, March 9, 2014

Me According to Internet Quizzes

Have you seen everyone sharing all their quiz results on who they are from various pop culture books, tv, and movies? The quizzes were created by Zimbio.com and Buzzfeed.com and have been quite popular over the last couple months. I have taken several quizzes since January, and according to them I am:

Disney Princess: Snow White
Star Wars: Queen Amydala
Big Bang Theory: Bernadette
Willy Wonka: Charlie Bucket
Cartoon Dog: Odie
Disney Villain: Scar from Lion King
Harry Potter: Albus Dumbledore
Mythical Creature: Unicorn
Game of Thrones: Jon Snow
US President: Andrew Jackson
Middle Earth Character (LOTR): Ent the tree
City: Barcelona
Country: Lithuania
HIMYM: Robin Scherbatsky

Taking the first description from each I am: "Gentle, diplomatic, small but pack a punch, responsible, loving, intelligent, magical, hardworking, never been given handouts, chill, a little bit of everything, taken for granted, fiercely independent." Hmm, not bad.







Scar: I hadn't saved my result picture, couldn't find the image with description and couldn't handle taking it again. I'm not trying to hard my dark side, honest.





Ent

Barcelona


Lithuania







No comments:

Post a Comment