Friday, February 7, 2014

TGIF

Sadly, I did not write a post for today. Here it is 9 minutes after I normally post yet I had nothing. It's been a crazy week in a way. My husband has been sick all week. My son seemed to be getting the stomach flu, but luckily that resolved before it really got started. My daughter has had a never ending cold. My mom's dog, Joey, who I have known for 15 years, died. But he had a good life and his body knew was time to go.

While my Friday posts are generally "fun", this week I am just kind of tired. So the best part of this Friday, is simply that it is Friday. A somewhat arbitrary end to the week, that brings a sense of renewal, and promise that the weekend will be different.

Being the eternal optimist, I will end the post by adding that there were plenty of good things that happened this week as well. Like "boot skating" on the lake with my kids for the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment