Sunday, January 19, 2014

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

This is a format for a post that has been circulating around the blogging world so I thought it might be fun to jump on the bandwagon and try.

Yesterday I:
  • Enjoyed pancakes and eggs for breakfast that my husband made at my son's request
  • Went for a walk with the whole family since it was sunny, gorgeous and the temperature was above freezing. As we walked my husband went door to door collecting signatures so he can run for our local school board.
  • My in-laws took the kids for a couple hours which was fantastic.
  • We went to some friends' house for dinner. The kids had their own little kids table, it was adorable and such a treat to focus on a grown up conversation.
  • Worked on some VT Citizens Climate Lobby stuff in the evening.
Today I:
  • Got to sleep in a bit courtesy of my husband because my daughter kept me up a lot last night
  • Came downstairs to fresh made scones, my husband's specialty
  • Made pizza with my son using the fresh mozarella and whey I made earlier in the week
  • Wrote a BVT Moms Blog post with the pizza making as part of the inspiration
  • Had free time while husband took the kids to his parents to watch the football game. I did laundry and vegged. 
  • Had pizza again for dinner at my in-laws. Whoops. It was a decadent weekend food-wise, and me-time-wise.
 Tomorrow I will:
  • Take Big Bro with us to Lil Sis' music class since it is the Martin Luther King, Jr holiday and preschool is closed.
  • Maybe do a little grocery shopping if the kids are up for it after music class.
  • The usual playing, reading children's stories, washing dishes, more laundry, cooking meals, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment