Friday, June 13, 2014

Last day of school/blog

Today is Big Bro's last day of preschool. He could not be happier. He's grown so much this year and I'm so proud of him for going to school even though I know many mornings he would have rather stayed home.

9/4/13 First day of preschool, 3 yo

6/18/14 Last day of preschool until fall, 4 yo

I have been writing this Mama of Ma'at blog five days a week since last August. Similar to Big Bro, today is going to be my last official blogging day for the summer. Over Christmas vacation I took a break from writing this blog because I wanted to be on vacation with my family without any extra distractions. I have decided I am also going to take the summer off to focus on family fun. Plus who wants to be chained to their computer in a non-air-conditioned house during summer if it's not required?

Over the summer I will still be blogging for the Burlington Mom's Blog twice a month. I will also do the occasional entry on Mama of Ma'at if something really strikes me and I feel I just have to write about it. I may re-share posts from my archives too.

I hope you all have a great summer! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment