Thursday, December 19, 2013

My Top 10 Lists for 2013

I have decided to join my son and husband in taking time off from normal routine (school/work) for Christmas break and not write any new posts until 2014.

I have been blogging since August and it's been a fun creative outlet, cathartic soapbox, and sounding board on the issues and topics important to me. Thank you, readers! I hope you will continue to read next year, and invite your friends.

Now without further ado, I leave you with two lists because lists are popular ways to sum up the year:

My 10 Most Popular Posts of 2013
  1. Call to Action: Love Letters 4 Our Planet
  2. Why I Don't Cloth Diaper
  3. From City Mice to Country Mice
  4. Introduction to Mama of Ma'at
  5. Like Nails on a Chalkboard
  6. Plastic Things I Cannot Wait for my Kids to Outgrow
  7. My Daughter's First Baby Music Class
  8. Facebook 'Like' Etiquette
  9. Sleep Wars
  10. Update on Our New Sleeping Arrangement

My 10 Most Popular Climate Change Posts of 2013
  1. Call to Action: Love Letters 4 Our Planet
  2. Reducing My Family's Carbon Footprint
  3. Basic Climate Change Science (Q&A)
  4. Millions of Peaches, Peaches for Free
  5. A Conversation with the Speech Therapist 
  6. Happy Birthday to Me!
  7. What's All the Fuss about Solar Net Metering?
  8. Can Going Green Pay Off (in Board Games)?
  9. Geeking Out and Saving the World
  10. Car Envy

Other Posts I Recommend
  1. A Dumbledore's Army, of sorts
  2. What the Frack?
  3. Liberation Through Food

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment