Friday, May 30, 2014

My daughter the raccoon

Sometimes I wonder, is my daughter a girl or a raccoon?

She has known how to use a real cup at the table since she was one, because I can't stand sippy cups and their unwashable crevices.

I don't know when she started exactly, but she always dunks her food in her drink. She dunks her watermelon in water, she dunks her toast in milk, she puts her noodles in her milk and then fishes them out with a spoon. Whatever food item she has she will dunk it in whatever beverage she has.

She eats some of the dunked food, but soon you know she is done because she dunks it and then starts painting the table.

I guess as long as she doesn't start pulling things out of the trash, I know she is a girl, not really a raccoon.











No comments:

Post a Comment